This release features improved Ad-Hoc Commands and brings back spell checking. Gajim 1.3.3 includes many bug fixes and improvements. Thanks everyone for reporting issues!
The Ad-Hoc Commands window has been ported to Gajim’s new Assistant. This unifies the look and feel with other actions using an Assistant and it also fixes some issues.
Windows users please note: Windows builds are now based on Python 3.9, which does not run on Windows 7 or older.
- Profile: A NOTE entry has been added
- API JID for search.jabber.network integration has been updated
- Provider list: blabber.im has been removed (service is gone)
- #10441 Reload CSS after switching dark/light theme
- #10477 Migration routine for portable installer
- #10540 Windows: Added GSSAPI dependency
- Fixed starting History Manager in standalone mode
Have a look at the changelog for the complete list.
- Zeroconf (serverless messaging) has not been re-implemented yet
- Client certificate setup is not possible yet