This release brings back translations for Windows users. Gajim 1.3.2 also includes some small fixes and improvements. Thanks everyone for reporting issues!
For Gajim 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 we had to disable translations on Windows. This was due to a bug in a package Gajim relies on. After some detective work, this bug has finally been resolved. This enables us to ship Gajim with translations again!
- Added account switch description (On/Off) for better accessability
- MessageInput: Removed custom placeholder (‘Type a message…')
- MessageInput: Added focus borders for better accessability
- #10010: A domain name conversion issue
- #10342 UnicodeDecodeError related to avatars (this error prevented translations on Windows)
- #10428: Fix for handling a missing avatar_sha
- Zeroconf (serverless messaging) has not been re-implemented yet
- Client certificate setup is not possible yet