Gajim 1.7.2. brings many bug fixes and some useful improvements. Gajim now allows you to delete messages from your local chat history (in case of nasty spam messages). Furthermore, detection of WAV audio files has been improved and you can now click the waveform to skip to a specific timestamp within a voice message. Thank you for all your contributions!
Quoi de neuf
Many users voiced their interest in having a way to remove messages from their local chat history. This is now possible and lets you remove nasty spam messages, if moderators didn’t catch them in time.
- Click the audio waveform to skip to specific timestamps within voice messages
- Gajim’s Windows installer is now available in Polish, and it also looks better on High-DPI screens
- When creating a new group chat, Gajim now automatically selects it
- An issue with settings migration has been fixed
- Infinite file size limit for file transfers is now recognized correctly
- Nickname highlight in group chats has been improved
Have a look at the changelog for a complete list.
Comme toujours, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter sur notre salon email@example.com ou à ouvrir un ticket sur notre GitLab.